Florida FR-44 Auto Insurance
FR-44 also know as a financial responsibility form is similar to SR-22 that you are required to obtain after certain convictions in order to regain your driving privileges. However, an FR-44 is usually required after a DUI conviction(s) has higher limits than the SR-22.
FR-44 certification is required for the following convictions:
- Maiming while under the influence
- Driving while under the influence of intoxicants or drugs (DUI or DWI)
- Driving while the driver's license has been forfeited for a conviction, or finding of not innocent in the case of a juvenile
- Violation of the provisions of any federal law or law of any other state or any valid local ordinance similar to the above
FR-44 liability insurance coverage limits are double the SR-22 insurance coverage limits and are 50/100/40 or 100/300/50 which stands for:
- 100/300/50 (Florida)
- Coverage of $100,000 for bodily injury/death of one person
- Coverage of $300,000 for bodily injury/death of two or more persons
- Coverage of $50,000 for property damage
$$ Our Customers Have Saved
27 year old single male in Daytona Beach, FL with DUI, Full coverage on 2008 Scion TC for only $244.00 Down and $167.00 per month.
45 year old single male in Dunedin, FL with DUI and Driving with License suspended, Full coverage on 2006 Ford Explorer for only $194.00 Down and $139.00 per month.
28 yr. old Husband, 26 yr. old Wife in Tampa, FL; Liability on 2004 Toyota Camry. Husband has DUI and FR44 Filing. We issued policy and FR44 Filing SAME DAY!
41 year old single female in Miami, FL with 1 accident & DUI for only $177.00 down and $130.00 per month.
38 Year old single male in Naples, FL with DUI, 1 speeding & 1 accident for only $203.00 Down and $169.00 per month.
47 yr. old Husband, 45 yr. old Wife in Miami, FL; Full Coverage on Chrysler Sebring. Husband has 1 accident, 2 tickets and FR44 Filing.
44 year old single female in Orlando, FL with 1 accident & DWI for only $250.00 down and $193.00 per month.
32 Year old single female in Boca Raton, FL with 1 speeding, a DWI & 1 accident for only $336.00 Down and $234.00 per month.
Pinellas County Service Areas
Bay Pines, Belleair, Belleair Beach, Belleair Bluffs, Belleair Shore, Boca Ciega, Clearwater, Crystal Beach, Dunedin, East Lake, Gulfport, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Kenneth City, Largo, Madeira Beach, North Redington Beach, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Pass-A-Grille Beach, Pinellas Park, Redington Beach, Redington Shores, Safety Harbor, Seminole, South Pasadena, St. Pete Beach, St. Petersburg, Sunset Beach, Tarpon Springs, Tierra Verde, Treasure Island, Ozona